We are looking for a part-time Social Marketer who has experience with Active Campaign and is comfortable in WordPress. Working knowledge of Google Analytics is required.
We are a boutique website development firm that specializes in creating customized WordPress websites for dentists and physicians. We are looking to hire a part-time Social Marketer for ~3-5 hours per week to start, with the goal of 15+ hours/week.
The ideal candidate has experience with Active Campaign – including setting up automations, campaigns, and organizing tags. You must be comfortable posting, editing and publishing content in WordPress. Experience with LeadPages is preferred but not required.
It is absolutely critical that you are able follow directions and pay attention to detail. If the aforementioned is not a top skill of yours, then this is not the position for you.
Preference is given to applicants who are in the NJ/NY Metro Area. You must be US-based.
- Setting up and editing ActiveCampaign campaigns, automations, and tags
- Creating, editing and publishing ActiveCampaign emails
- Creating, editing and posting in WordPress
- Setting up and publishing LeadPages and LeadBoxes in LeadPages (will train)
- Cross-posting assets to social media with CoSchedule (will train)
- Weekly 30 min evening check-in (EST) with COO (via Zoom! Meetings)
- Hands-on experience with ActiveCampaign
- Hands-on experience with LeadPages (preferred but not required)
- Experience with Asana (preferred but not required)
- Experience with CoSchedule (preferred but not required)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply to info[@]shorthillsdesign.com.. You must include all of the items below or your application will not be looked at.
- Your resume (PDF) – do not send your resume inline
- One sentence explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position
- Your compensation requirements
- Please write “RedHat” as the subject line in your reply so we know you’ve read this far.