Websites for Dentists with a Harvard-Trained Dentist
Are you a physician or medical professional? We build websites for our medial colleagues, too. Learn more.
We like checklists for dental procedures and for dental websites!
At Short Hills Design we have top-notch dental website development down to a science. We use the WordPress platform exclusively so we can guarantee that with every dental website we build, we ensure that you, the dentist:
1. Will own your own website
2. Can make your own changes and thus pay no monthly website maintenance fees
We the only development company to have a 206-point development checklist that we use for every website we build.
WordPress Website Design: Our Philosophy
Your website is the central marketing hub of your online presence, and as such, it must be planned correctly, and built to Google Webmaster standards (SEO-Ready). There are many way to structure and build a successful website, and after years of building websites for our clients, we believe that a custom-built WordPress-based website is the ideal approach.
Dr. David Wank literally “wrote the book” on Dental Website Development.
Custom WordPress-Based Website Design: Fees and What’s Included?
Our WordPress-based websites include Dr. Wank’s famous development checklist and everything listed below:
- A custom, responsive, WordPress theme is designed for you from scratch based on mockups with our graphics team.
- Up to 15 pages of SEO-ready content written personally by Dr. Wank (more content is available and is customizable for an additional fee)
- FREE Professional Editing of Your Content by Dr. Wank
- FREE Hour of One-On-One WordPress Instruction (a $175 value)
- FREE Google Analytics Setup and Implementation
- FREE Google Webmaster Tools Setup
- FREE Moz Local Setup (critical for NAP/Google Map Listings)
- FREE SSL Setup
- FREE Google Apps Setup
- FREE Web Hosting Setup
- FREE Contact Form Plugin Installation and Setup
- FREE SEO WordPress Plugin Installation and Setup
- Please note that domain name registration and website hosting are not included.
What about Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a separate service that we offer. You can learn about our dental SEO plans here.
What about Content Writing?
While we encourage all of our clients to write their own content, as nobody knows your office better than you and your team. However, for client that do need our assistance, we do offer expert content writing services.