Affordable, Pet Owner-Friendly Website Design for Veterinarians
If you're reading this page it's likely that you either want a new website for your veterinary practice or you're looking to revamp an existing one to make it more modern, or to make it perform better and bring in more new patients. Regardless of your reason for being here, we have 14+ years experience helping professionals just like you to achieve these goals.
Why Work with Us?
We could go through a long list of items you need to check off while designing or re-designing your veterinary website, but we've covered these topics extensively in other parts of our website. Our original client base was made up initially of dentists, as our founder and COO, Dr. David Wank is a Harvard-trained practicing general dentist. Thus, you'll see that much of our content is geared toward the dental field. Rest assured, however, that all of the concepts that apply to building dental, medical and any other professional-service based website are virtually the same.
For key information about how we build websites and our philosophy about website design please reference this page - and while the page references dentists, the content applies to veterinary websites in exactly the same way.
With that being said, let's talk about the advantages of working with us for your office's web design and development needs:
- Unlike other agencies (including many of our competitors) we believe that our clients should own their own websites and all of the associated licenses (e.g. for any stock images that are used). Practically speaking this approach means that once we complete your website build, it's 100% yours to do with as you see fit (edit, update, change, modify, etc. ).
- Unlike other agencies who limit their client's access to their own websites under the guise that "clients might break something", our clients have full administrative access. Your website is yours, and while we do recommend that you be careful making big changes if you don't know your way around your website, we certainly won't prevent you from doing so.
- We provide 1 hour of training so you (and your team) are able to manage and update your own website. We'll teach you how to add pages and posts, and how to add images to make your website more engaging for your visitors.
- We use the Wordpress CMS (content management system) exclusively for our client's sites (as well as our own sites) because it gives website owners the maximum flexibility in running a website.
- Dr. Wank has been helping his professional-service colleagues succeed for more than 14 years, and has lectured extensively across the United States about all aspects of website development, search engine optimization and paid advertising. Dr. Wank also lectured for WordPress' conferences in New York City and in New Jersey where he taught other developers how to work with healthcare clients. You can view one of the recorded lectures at the Wordpress.tv website.
- Dr. Wank wrote the book on dental and medical website design, and recently updated his book to focus on all types of small businesses. Remember, the core concepts for building a website are the same across all non-eCommerce business types. You can download a free copy of the book, "The Small Business Web Design Workbook" at webdesignworkbook.com.
We Design Gorgeous Websites (Esthetically and Technically)
All of our websites are built with Google's Webmaster Standards in mind (they are SEO-ready and lightning fast) and as such are technically sound. But as we do not rest on our under-the-hood coding laurels, our websites are also beautifully designed, employing well-established color theory concepts and the latest in modern user interface techniques. Visit our portfolio where you can see dozens of websites we've built for our clients.
Building Trust on Veterinary Websites
Trust is a huge factor in getting new patients from any healthcare website, but veterinary websites (like pediatrics websites) need an "extra dose" of trust because of the unique nature of the patient-doctor relationship. Regardless of whether or not you are ready to move ahead with a website or website update, make sure that you are aware of the steps that vets must be take in order to build trust with their website audience.
If you have questions about a new or existing veterinary website, contact us today for a complimentary consultation with our founder Dr. David Wank.