All of your competitors are doing everything that you're doing - awesome website, SEO, local SEO and possibly PPC. But what most of your competitors aren't doing, is taking advantage of the free traffic and practice awareness you can easily get from a YouTube Channel.
Let's go over the Top 5 Reasons that Dentists Need to Post Videos on YouTube:
- YouTube is the #2 search engine in the world, and even just a few videos can drive traffic to your website.
- YouTube videos are easy to make and easy to upload. You can make engaging videos armed only with your smartphone.
- When a potential patient does a Google search for a keyword (e.g. dentist near me), Google will often show videos as part the of search results. And where are these videos pulled from? You guessed it, YouTube!
- YouTube videos for dentists can be anywhere from 30 seconds to 2-3 minutes long, and don't need to be formal. They just need to be "you".
- Videos on YouTube give your patients the unprecedented ability to see you and your office before they visit. Think about it - if you are choosing a new healthcare provider, would you choose one that you've been able to "meet" on YouTube, or one that only has a bio and a photo?
Need help creating your own YouTube channel and want to get started with video? Check out our YouTube with the Dentist program and work directly with Dr. David Wank.